Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dear Doctor

I'm still not sure what I said to offend you, but I have an idea of what it was, so I will try to apologize. Let me first say that I talk too much and often too freely and too familiarly. It is a true fault that I have spent the last five months or so thinking deeply about and repenting for when I catch myself gossiping about others or being flippant with subjects that may be hurtful to others. As such, I can only assume that this is where your grievance with me resides. About five months ago I said, in front of the nurses at the front nurse's station, that you could "use me, abuse me, and through me away." What I meant in jest was wrong, hurtful, and embarrassing. I then exacerbated the situation by loosing my cool a few months later in front of the back nurse's station and accusing you of being "childish and absurd." Again, I have no excuses that merited my actions and beg your forgiveness for my own childlessness and absurdity.

No comments:

Post a Comment